Technologies will play an increasingly prominent role in the quality of life for Germantown residents, and are essential for making City services more efficient and accessible. Residents demand a Citywide technological infrastructure that can support and sustain government, individual, educational and business demands. Effective and engaging communications also create a greater sense of community for residents.
- Investigate means for enhancing the design and placement of wireless transmission facilities in residential areas
- Establish baseline citizen and business satisfaction and demand requirements
- Review and implement changes to City ordinances to improve the technology environment in the community
- Explore and create strategic technological partnerships
- Implement improvements to customer-facing online systems
- Encourage and foster the use of technology across the community